Capacity Building and Training Program
Place of the project:
All the other Program and centers
Description of the project:
. Capacity-building and training project constitute essential ingredient the association programs since its beginning and that in order to respond to the following objectives:
– Raise the efficiency of workers the association and its partners.
– Work on the continuity of training new staff association.
– Build a modern administrative, financial and practicality systems to respond to the requirements of funders and the community and to enhance transparency.
– Updated information and archiving systems.
– Access to modern and advanced methods of rehabilitation.
– Learn to create an atmosphere in the Assembly and the various divisions.
– Improve the performance of project managers of project management, monitoring and evaluation terms.
Goals of the project:
- Building internal capacity and the capacity of partner organizations, in the following domain:
- Rehabilitation and care of people with disabilities.
- Needs assessment techniques.
- Research and studies.
- Project management and planning.
- Financial management and auditing.
- Proposal preparation and writing
- Fundraising strategies
- Improving the skills of new graduates in rehabilitation professions.
Organizing training workshops in the subjects mentioned above.
Receiving volunteers and interns for training.
Staff and volunteers of Mousawat and partners, students and new graduates in rehabilitation professions.
Annual General Budget:
22000 U.S. dollars
Results for 3 years:
Between 2012 and 2015, the Association carried out the following trainings:
- Writing reports on the projects.
- Preparation and training partner associations in the project implementation Manual of Procedures.
- Training finance department about the financial management and governmental actions relating thereto.
- Send a number of specialists to specialized courses in the evaluation techniques and rehabilitation and protection